When buying a new vehicle the first worry that is in the mind of the new owner is the insurance. Without insurance driving a car on the road is not something which is acceptable. And thus the same applies for trucks as well, There is no such exception in this case. But choosing the right insurance and the right company may become quite a hassle.
It is important to know what an insurance policy really is. An insurance policy is nothing but a certain amount of money which is insured against your vehicle in case the vehicle undergoes some kind of damage. This amount of money is paid by you to the insurance companies from beforehand and can be claimed by you during the time of damage.
The next question that may arise is that what all is covered by an insurance? Well, an insurance covers,
- Any kind of loss and damage caused to the vehicle
- If by any chance during the damage of your vehicle, any third party, which may be a human being or a house or another vehicle, gets hurt or damaged as well, the insurance policy is liable to cover that aspect as well
- It is also liable to tow disabled vehicles from the spot of the accident or breakdown
- It also provides personal accident covers for owner drivers in case the damage, breakdown or accident has caused some or the other harm to them as well.
Some people often wonder why is there a need for insurance? Even though there are people who understand the importance of insurance pretty clearly there may be some others who may question the very existence of an insurance policy. An insurance policy is required because it provides the following benefits,
- It keeps you secure for the future. When your vehicle gets damaged somehow and the cost of repair is very high, it is then when your insurance will come in handy. So much so that you will not have to spend a single extra penny from your pocket thanks to your insurance.
- Also the very fact that no vehicle is allowed to be driven on the road without an insurance also makes the existence of an insurance policy kind of necessary
- When your vehicle is struck by natural calamities, something you have no control over and for which you have no one to blame but the damage has been made to you, this is the point when you will be glad that you had an insurance policy to save you from this kind of a situation.
Now the final question, where from should one get an insurance policy made? Well there are a lot of well known companies out there who are providing insurance for all kinds of vehicles, but out of them a few best ones are,
- BAJAJ ALLIANZ
- Cholamandalam MS
- FUTURE GENERALI
- TATA AIG
- Cholamandalam MS
And so on.